mandag 27. oktober 2014

I know I'm not your only. But I'll still be a fool, cause I'm a fool for you

Helloooo. I had a really good time this weekend, spending time with Oyster and her family. It was nice to be surrounded by familiarity, and just focus on other things than school and life. Oyster gave me an outdoors tour of their new house, before we took the bus to her current house, which they just sold. Oyster's mum asked me how I felt about it, seeing as it's sort of my childhood home as well. To be honest, they've changed the interior so much, it's almost not recognisable from the years I remember climbing up the wall and through the window. But it's strange to see how much a house can hold, how every room holds thousands of memories. I also think that's how you realise it's been a great journey, adventure. Mostly I think the house will be missed the most once they've moved. But I think it's important to remember that it's the people who makes a home. Meaning, that no matter where they move, the most important thing to me is to be greeted by Oyster, Mars or their brother. To have their parents say hi, and ask me all the questions they always ask. To have the assumption that I'm going to stay the night. It's those things that's the most important to me. Anyway, I went on a shopping trip for Chocolate on Saturday, and Oyster watched me go a bit chocolate crazy. They had visitors, once Oyster and I got to her house. But I've known these people for as long as I've known Oyster probably. We played cards, and I was actually a better liar than I originally thought. I told Oyster about what was on my mind. I fell asleep, mid-thought, maybe sentence, and I woke up at 8:30 am on Sunday. We had brekkie, Oyster played Theme Hospital (after a lot of attempts to make it work), and I finished reading a fan fiction about time travel. Then we just sort of did nothing? Mars got her phone out, and we decided to take slow motion videos with her iPhone 6. It was hilarious, and I laughed until the muscles in my stomach felt sore. Then I played some piano, whilst Oyster did Mars' make up. Eventually I left at 3:40 pm, I think, after repeatedly saying "I've gotta go home and read". Oyster pointed out that once I went home, it would mean that she also had to read, and for that reason I shouldn't go home. I get that, because it felt really nice to just relax and not think of school work. And I think it's calming to be at her house, just surrounded in the familiarity of everything. Anyway, once I got home, I realised that it was Sunday, which means my cleaning day. So I cleaned my bedroom, read a bit, exercised, showered and then I read some more whilst watching X Factor UK. I've only watched the first live show, but oh my god, like, I have so many favourites (Stereo Kicks, Jack Walton, Andrea, Lauren Platt-- these are the ones that immediately comes to my mind). I also definitely fancy Jack Walton. I mean, come on, how can you not fancy his beautiful cheek bones and lovely smile. Goodness, I've watched the video of him performing Only Girl In The World more than I've watched the recent One Direction music video. But he seems to be Louis Tomlinson's favourite as well, so that's that. Ah, just googled him, and he appears to be three years my senior, so, that's great. Note to myself: do not fancy people who are almost the age of my younger sister. Anyway, I am really yearning to see the next episode. It's funny, because mid-episode, my brother looked up from his computer and said: "Is it X Factor? I thought it was Idol". I was a bit perplexed, because I've been watching X Factor almost each week, and he's been watching it with me. We even had a discussion about the rules of X Factor a few weeks ago. "Are you alright?" I asked, after explaining that yes, it is X Factor. Today, at school, we had to do CPR for children and infants. And I was holding the infant doll, and like, just automatically held it against my chest and patted it's back. Felt like holding a proper baby, ah. Right, I have to write a card, and hopefully start writing a paper. Actually managed to do all my reading for the day at school this morning. Right, have a good evening. It's not long until the weekend now, ha. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar