fredag 25. oktober 2013

a list of all the people I've mentioned and will mention on this blog

I've finally decided to make an overview of the people I have- and will mention on this blog. It will probably be updated as I meet new people that I want to mention on this blog. I'll try my best to link to this blogpost in the name of the people I mention in future blogposts. This will probably make things a lot easier -- as these names aren't actually their real names. This blog is not a work of fiction, but the names in it are the work of the author's imagination. The order of the names are alphabetical- not in the order of the people I like the most and the least. Oh, this reminds me very much of those blogs we used to make when we were younger, and you'd always include a page for your "friends". Also, the descriptions are what comes to my mind first. If I were to write proper descriptions of everyone, it would take me ages. And you know, time is money and all.

AGGY - A girl who is in my current "praksis" group, and at the same "praksis". She's a lot of fun to be with and really nice to talk with. I sometimes tend to be a bit motherly with her ("you have to wear warmer clothes", "tomorrow you have to wear a scarf") which is ironic because out of the two of us, she's an actual mum.

ALE - My good friend that I spent 3 years with at "high school" (it's not really high school, but there's no universal word for it, as school systems are different everywhere). She lives in Bergen and studies to become a nurse. She is also my pen pal. The kind of person that everyone should have in their lives.

ALLIE - A girl who has been in my study group several times, and same "praksis" group (my third "praksis"), albeit in the other department. She's one of the kindest people I've ever meet, has a great head on her shoulders. Positive person and "wisdomous" as Joey (Friends, duh) said.

BELIEBER FRIEND - 1/4 of the kilo-gang and another fellow nurse student. And a fellow fangirl? Haha. She loves Justin Bieber, has a kitten although she's allergic. Doesn't appreciate it when you stare intensely at her. Lives with her boyfriend who I'll name Darren in case I'll ever mention him here.

CARMILA - A classmate from my masters. We're both more introverts than extroverts, and we've got similar study techniques, and we get each other.

CARLA - A girl I had my first "praksis" with and was in my first study group. She talks a lot and complains a lot.

FANTINE - Lumba's girlfriend. 

FAYE - A girl I had my first "praksis" with. We were in the same study group my second year at school. She's bold and bright, and owns no shame. Today (06.11.13) we walked past a guy in the hall, and she said loudly "the guy we just walked past was really hot". Like, loud enough for him to hear. And I was so baffled, because who does that? That's probably my favourite thing about her.

GREPPER - Husband of Lynx, my eldest sister, and the father of David, my nephew. He's an electrician and has a really big family I'm quite fond of. He shares a sense of sarcasm as me, and similar to me-- he's not an extrovert like Lynx, more silent. Except when he's had a few drinks.

INGRID - A girl who was in the same study group as me. She's really nice and including.

JACKO - Grepper's (my brother-in-law) brother-in-law. His standard question for me is: "how's your love life". We've got great banter together.

J.D. - A guy that I had "praksis" with twice. Once in the first year of nursing school, and once in the second year of nursing school. Although he enjoys scaring the crap out of me, he is actually quite nice and will help you if you need it. And if you enjoy having chats, J.D. really knows how to talk endlessly.

KIWI - 1/4 of the kilo-gang, and my fellow nurse student. I initially met her through Sugar, and she's got a really great music taste. And she made me two playlists for my birthday, which means she's instantly one of my favorite people. Despite her complaints about having a sparse wardrobe, I really like her simple style. (Always look good in stripes as well).

LUMBA - My older brother, who's six years older than me. He'll be really annoying and come slap you in the face for fun. But he'll also give you money to buy whatever you want. In the summers he goes backpacking. Usually in Europe, but sometimes other places too. He's one of my favourite people in this world, because although he's really annoying, he helps me with all the adult things I'm confused about.

LYNX - My eldest sister who is the mother of David and married to Grepper. She works in a kindergarten, occasionally works as a hairdresser and a training instructor once a week. She's exactly ten years older than me, and an extrovert like my mum, and unlike the rest of the family.

MAGGIE - Childhood friend who I used to make dance choreography with, not to mention all of our performances we made. We were tight-knit for a few years, and then we turned 13, and grew apart.

MANJA - A girl who was at the same "praksis" with me. She's strong headed and have a lot of opinions. She's kind and caring.

MARBLE - I spent 3 years with Marble at "high school" and despite sharing desk with her several times, we didn't become really good chums until our last year. She studies law, but she's always welcome to the kilo-gang. Occasionally we have movie nights and try to stay awake for as long as we can.

MARS - Oyster's younger sister that occasionally gives me piano lessons and used to be one of my biggest fans back in the days. She's the same age as my youngest sister, and they used to be best friends.

MOG - Volla's boyfriend. My sister calls him the catman, which well, he does own two cats. He's taller than some doors, kind and has an infectious laughter. Once accidentally stole a whole turkey.

MOLLY - A northern girl who was in my study group. I think she's hilarious and she doesn't understand why.

MONCHITA - Speaking of my younger sister - this will be her nickname on this blog from now on, as I've got three sisters. She likes to draw animals and tells me to say "hi" to whoever I'm speaking with. She's a 97-kid.

OYSTER - My oldest friend? Like, one that I'm still genuinely friends with. She's one year younger, and she tends to be my personal therapist when I need it. And basically, I've met more of her relatives than my own. She's also got a knack for make-up and hair, and it comes in handy quite often. She's studying to become a clinical dietitian? I'm not quite sure what the term is in English.

SALLY - A girl whom was in my study group the second year, and was at the same psychiatry "praksis" with me in second year (ala my third "praksis"). We've been in the same "praksis" group several times. A great girl, who knows how to weasel herself into your life. I am really fond of her, and really grateful to have met her.

STONE - A guy that currently works in the kindergarten I washed in for my summer job. He talks a lot, and isn't very good at staying still.

SUGAR - 1/4 of the kilo-gang, and yes, another fellow nurse student. Went to same "high school" as her for three years, albeit not the same class. We bonded over Hero by Enrique Iglesias, sitting on the bus together and having same classes. Along with Marble, we had a really great "russetid". I occasionally pretend to be Indian to annoy her (although I think I might just have been a bit Indian in my previous life). She's one of those people who I tell things to.

VOLLA - My other older sister, she's eight years older than me and lives in Trondheim. She's a medical laboratory scientist (according to Wikipedia), and drives around in an el-car. She's one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to travel. She like knitting and each Christmas we get a new pair of wool socks. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar