mandag 19. mai 2014

there must've been a time I was the reason for that smile

At 4:00 am I woke up in panic because I thought it was much later than that. Shortly after I fell asleep again, only to wake up at 5:00 am. From then on, it all went south, because I couldn't fall asleep again. So now I'm in a strange cycle of changing between sleeping enough every other day, and not having enough sleep the rest of the days. I only had about five hours of sleep, which is really stupid, because now I feel all drowsy and a bit worse for wear. I told Allie today, when she arrived: "I'm probably not going to be very productive today, so sorry for that". Because nobody wanted to do the poster, Allie and I ended up doing most of the work, and we had to go to the print shop. I am so bad with maps and directions, and I told Allie about Kiwi and I's failed attempt to find a bar. And it's such a ridiculous story, so we had a laugh at that. Despite using the GPS, we managed to walk in wrong direction. But not for very long. Initially, we thought that the print shop was just five minutes away from our school. But when we looked up the way, it turned out to be a 30-minute walk. We could have taken the tram probably, but the weather was so nice that it would have been a shame not to walk. We ended up walking through places we've never been, and it was so lovely. There were a number of small houses in pastel colours with their tiny gardens with fences. One of them was coloured pastel pink, and they even had the rubbish bin in a matching colour. It's perhaps the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I might walk past it tomorrow-- if I do, I'll try to take a picture. Anyway, I had a nice adventure exploring with Allie, and I always enjoy talking with her. I think maybe it's because she's older and wiser, which means she's got a lot of advice. Plus, she sometimes reminds me of my sister, Volla. When I got home, I ditched my jeans for my shorts, and went to sit in the garden. And I was sat outside for hours, until I could feel tiny raindrops. Although it's been a very nice temperature, the sun has mostly been hiding behind the skies, which I think made it all a bit more bearable. It's strange because on Sunday, when the weather was so nice, I was only outside for the one hour and half- hike with Marble. The rest of the day was spent inside my own bedroom. It's strange because last year, I would have gone outside to enjoy the sun. No doubt. Oh shit, I just realised I still need to finish a piece of school work. Would it be stupid to postpone it to tomorrow? Probably. Bah, alright, I'll try to do something now despite my unwillingness and tiredness. And I will console myself with what's probably my favourite picture of Harry Styles. (I'd say it's because I think he looks precious when he's a bit sleepy looking. But I have an inkling suspicion that it's because my subconscious recognise his facial features from my own life-- because maybe his face reminds me of someone else).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar