mandag 31. mars 2014

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

"The world is not a wish granting factory". Yesterday Marble messaged me, saying she'd read The Fault In Our Stars and that she liked it. I've actually only read it twice, but I reckon it'll be one of those I go back to read regularly. The quote is from the book, and it's just so good. It's a book that I hands down can say I actually love. Maybe I'll read it during Easter, actually. Anyway, apart from the songs on my playlist (I'm shamelessly going to plug it, because, hello, the songs are my current favourites, ergo it's my favourite playlist, ha), I've fallen in love with Stay With Me by Sam Smith. I did say that I thought Sam Smith would be a new artist to look out for, and I still stand by it. Sadly the song isn't out yet, hence why I kept pushing the repeat button on Youtube yesterday. Hence my picture too; I just fell in love with the lyrics, as I always tend to do. And I was conveniently reading a sad fan fiction, which was such a funny coincidence, because I was just reading: "[...] waiting for him to ask him to stay, and Nick wants to so badly. He tries to smile". It was just perfect timing for the song, and it made me burst into tears. That, and because I was feeling strangely emotional yesterday. I think it was just a mixture of a wish to cry, and frustration in not finding a good research article (arggggggghhhh), and other emotions-- that made me a bit of a weirdo. I couldn't even focus on the burn in my limbs as I was exercising, because I still had a feeling like I would just start crying. And I nearly did, whilst planking. It's only ten days until I leave, and I think that was a part of my emotional roller coaster yesterday, because it dawned on me that I'll come home to my sister's house, and the house will be filled with family shortly after I've arrived. But it'll still feel like something is missing, and there is. I'll only have one dog to cuddle up to, don't I? Oh dear, here comes the waterworks. Anyway, I've been enjoying sleeping in for a bit, and I didn't properly wake until 8:10 am this morning, which is why I missed a bit of Grimmy's show. But at the end they played Ignition by R.Kelly on the Breakfast show, which is one of my favourite jams. I think, just looking at the songs I'm mentioning in this blogpost, and the songs on my "temporarily" playlist, it says a lot about my music taste. Today I have to find a research article, I've not got another choice. But first I should probably get some lunch. Have a good day! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar