lørdag 11. januar 2014

don't think about it too much

I've seriously got the weirdest obsessions. Yesterday as I was sat in Oysters bedroom and unwrapping my Christmas presents from her, we were chatting about iHerb and food and whatnot. And, like, honestly-- I love wandering around in grocery stores. In foreign countries, though. Seeing as I've been to almost all of the Norwegian ones. When Sugar and I went to Paris, one of the first things we did was to go to a grocery store, and I spent quite awhile browsing the sections. I'm currently looking at Waitrose online. Erm, yes, strange obsessions. Yesterday I had my presentation, and I was a bit more nervous than I had expected. But then I hadn't really gone through my presentation, and I always get a fright if I know I don't know my material properly. Anyway, when we were all done, I went to the loo. And that's how I lost Kiwi. She went home as she thought I'd gone already. On my way to the train, my name was shouted out loud, and I turned to see who it was. It appeared to be the girl who changed her "praksis" location to mine. She got my number, and I walked on, listening to the "No Name" playlist that Kiwi made for me. And then the weather was just so nice, and the sun so strong, and everything just fell in place, I guess. Was just very happy. Good weather and nice music does that to me. When I got home, it was about 3:30 pm, and I sat down to eat and have a cuppa, because it feels like I've not had a proper cuppa in ages. Went to wait for the bus that was supposed to be there at 4:41 pm. Didn't come until 5:02 pm, and I though I'd missed it. But it was apparently just bloody late. I know this for certain, because a few cars behind was the other bus that also was late, but only with five minutes or so. It turned out alright though, because I made it to Oyster at 5:30 pm, I think. We had a chat and I got to open my presents, in which I got the Babylips chapstick which was my biggest wish. I really love it, and it's not available over here, so it sucks. But Oyster's been to London this Christmas, lucky her. We spent the evening making cinnabons, meaning Oyster made them, and I watched the process. I did help her hatch an egg, albeit that was quite unsuccessful. Also helped her pour the wet ingredients, and the flour. And that's about everything. Played a bit of hide and seek with her younger brother, who I shockingly realised will start school this year. Had to recount to be certain. The cinnabons turned out to be divine. Almost like eating cake. Imagine soft and warm cinnamon, sugary tasting buns-- oh god. I hadn't decided whether I wanted to sleep over at Oyster's yesterday, but in the midst of watching Twilight, I decided to go home. Because I wanted to start reading "PS, I Love You" so I can finish it this weekend. Her mum told me "I'm so used to you staying over, so this is quite unusual to me". And I do agree. I would usually sleep over, but I just really wanted to spend morning at home today. When I got home with the last bus yesterday, my dad thought I'd walked home. No, I told him- took the bus, I said. Stayed up trying to clean a bit, organising my nail varnishes and whatnot. You know, I just enjoy being organised, is all. All traces of Christmas should be gone today, except for the snow that fell today or last night. Was a surprise to realise that everything was once again white. Let's see how long it lasts this time. I'm going to do a few errands today. Trying to be as productive as possible. Artists you should check out is Sam Smith, Sampha and Joel Compass. That is if you want. I'm just saying they've got great tunes. Happy birthday to Marble today, who I'll be celebrating next weekend along with Kiwi. In about six months it my time too. Have a nice Saturday x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar