mandag 4. november 2013

written in these walls are the stories I can't explain



These gifs have had a comeback on my Tumblr dashboard for some reason. And like, just now that the Take Me Home tour is done as well. It's like the universe is purposely mocking me. Like yes hi, now that it's all over, let's reminisce to when you were at their concert back in may, and there's nialler with the Norwegian flag and he's wearing ski goggles as the lads encouraged the concert-attenders to bring along. And let's remember that it was maybe the first and last concert they are doing here. I should definitely stop looking for signs, honestly. I managed to creep myself out last night just before bed. I was throwing away something in my little bag of trash that I've hung on the handles of my closet. Mind you, this was in the dark. And then after getting back in bed, the bag fell down, and I grudgingly got out of bed to fix it. But then it fell again, so I took my time to make sure it wasn't going to fall down. My next thought was "if it falls down again, it's due to a ghost". And well, what did you think happened? It fell down. Normally I wouldn't be so freaked out, but I recently read some Halloween fan fiction that were a bit creepy, and then I'd actually thought about ghosts earlier in the day. Like when I was sitting downstairs watching mens handball (we won, by the way. That was the most surprising turnaround I've seen in mens handball) and I felt this breeze of coldness. And I just immediately thought of ghosts. And because I'm me, and can't stop scaring myself, I thought about my sleepwalking. Remember when I wrote about that? Well, I told Lynx and Grepper when I was back in Aalesund, and Lynx just laughed and said: "yeah, you used to do that when you were younger". And I was like, why does no one tell me about these things? So yesterday I thought, what if there is a ghost in this house, and I hang out with it when I'm sleep walking, ala Paranormal Activity 3. Well, I basically had to watch two vlogs on Youtube to forget those thoughts, or else I'd never fall asleep. I'm up bright and early because I need to send in the paper to our teacher. I would do it now, but I'm not quite sure where I'm supposed to send it. Also, very exciting news: Marble might come with Kiwi and I to the Kodaline concert in December. It's going to be so good, swaying around with beers in our hands. It sounds really ideal right now. Oh, which reminds me of One Direction again-- I watched a video from their concerts in Japan, and they managed to get the crowd completely silent before they did an acapella of Story Of My Life without microphones. It made me think of Ed Sheeran who manages to shush crowds in that manner outside of Japan. (You see Japanese crowds are seriously awesome. They are so respectful, and they don't really scream that much, and when Niall asked if they were excited, they didn't scream- nope, they all shouted "yes!"). But yes, it also made me think of a world where One Direction is an indie band that does intimate gigs. Oh, what a coincidence that I'm listening to Kodaline and that he just sang "in a perfect world". Yeah. Lynx's birthday is in about a week, and Volla told me that Grepper is having a surprise party for her, which is really nice. I would come, but I was just in Aalesund, and plus Lynx and David is coming in about two weeks. Maybe I'll use my new baking knowledge to actually bake something? I probably should. Also, I need to make a birthday card. Oh exciting news! I've actually bought one Christmas present. I'm so late with my Christmas shopping this year, and I'm worried I'll be all stressed up to the exam. Or if I have to do last minute shopping after the exam, which, I probably will. I have a feeling that I'm going to blog loads in November, which again, reminds me of One Direction (goodness, I'm internally face palming myself because I could probably associate everything with One Direction if I wanted)-- I was looking at pictures of them from the première of This Is Us in Tokyo, and the ones that can grow facial hair were sporting some moustaches, which makes me think they might do "Movember"? That would be awesome. Alright, now, have a nice Monday, and hopefully you'll find joy in the little things in life. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar