tirsdag 24. januar 2017

sometimes we talk all night long, we don't shut up

Oh dear, I have bought things. The good thing is that I love all of the things I've bought. I realised some time ago that I haven't got any neutral-coloured scarves. I've got a lot of pink ones actually. I'd have to match my scarves with the different outfits I wore, and with mostly pink hues in my scarves, it didn't always work. So I decided to get a neutral one, and I went with a dark grey one. It's soft, not too big and keeps me warm. It's lovely. I bought the scarf yesterday, but went back to the mall today to buy a little bag (second picture). It's the one purchase which was kinda unnecessary. I say kinda, because I think I'll use it to my sister's wedding anyway. It's tiny, fits my phone and a few other things, and is more of a wallet attached to a strap. However, I spent a minute just looking at in Accessorize yesterday, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. I'm just in love with it, the sight of it charms me. The third picture is of my new nightstand. It is a coffee table really, but I'm using it as a nightstand because I wanted something "light". A regular nightstand would be too bulky with the other furniture in my small bedroom. With interior and loads of other things in life, you have to find a balance. I've been looking for a nightstand for weeks now, but until today I hadn't found one with the right size. This fits perfectly, and I'm in love with it too. I am very satisfied with my purchases, and that's a great way to feel. My brother's new place has great closet solutions-- I low-key want to fold his clothes and organise all of them into the closet. I spent like an hour or something watching organisation-videos on Youtube yesterday. I just really enjoy organising, it's ridiculous. Actually, I bought non-slip hangers today, so I've switched out my old hangers. I overestimated just how many I needed, although I counted before I bought them. I just forgot to think of the pieces I'd be getting rid of. My new pair of trousers arrived today, and they actually fit me. They're even a bit too tight around my thighs. Before this pair, all of the trousers I've tried on have been too big. Even when it should be my size. The pair I've ordered isn't perfect, but it's the closest to perfect I've ever tried, so I'm really chuffed with it. I went to get vaccinated today, a HPV-vaccine. After waiting the twenty minutes, I went back home and promptly exercised. It was good, felt good. My arm aches more now then what it did when I had just gotten the shot. My new book arrived the other day, and I think I'll spend the rest of the evening reading. All in all it's been a good day. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar