mandag 30. januar 2017

I don't want to close my eyes and fall asleep, cause everytime I do I'm only dreaming of you

The main two reasons for why I went to the mall today, was to try on and possibly buy a pair of winter-boots I saw the other day. I've been looking for new winter-boots for two winters now, but the kind of design I wanted seemed to go out of style. That being said, there's always been a few on the market. However, I'm really picky when it comes to shoes, so it's taken ages. I keep browsing shoes on different websites, and the other week I finally saw a pair that looked somewhat like something I could want. I went to the shop today, and I tried them on. I wouldn't say they're perfect, like the ones I've been dreaming of forever. But I cannot go on without proper winter-boots for more winters just because I can't find the perfect ones. Also, I did really like them. Only problem was that they couldn't actually find the shoes when they went to find them in their storage. They apologised, and offered to take my number so they could call when they eventually found them. I was half-way home when they called, so I'll go back to the mall later on. Anywho, the second reason for my visit to the mall today was to buy a box to go on my nightstand. You can barely see a peek of it in the first picture. I figured that even if it's not your traditional nightstand, I still wanted to find a nice way to incorporate space for storage without it taking too much space. I also bought a new interior magazine, finally, and a flower! I don't really know how to take care of it, how much to water it and all, but it's always nice with some greenery. I did also indulge in some sale-shopping, bought a very basic blouse which drapes really nicely on the bod due to the fabric (second picture). I like to think it was a good buy, however, I also bought a knit which is almost identical to another knit I have. To be fair, the one I bought now is the one I initially wanted. However, when I tried to find it in store, I could only find another similar one, which I've now owned for a few months. They're both grey. My wardrobe is basically black, grey, and blue (mostly navy blue). I would like to introduce some forest green coloured items to it, and maybe a dash of pink. Apart from buying things for myself, I also bought three gifts; for my brother, and my nephews. All in all, it's been a big day of shopping. Yesterday I had a small bag of crisps whilst I watched the handball game. It's actually the only game I've watched the whole of during this championship. I just find that I get so agitated whilst watching, so I kind of wanted to avoid it all together. But when the the Norwegian male handball team is making history by participating in the semi-final for the first time (and I wasn't at work), I wanted to watch it. I was dead on my feet yesterday, which Oyster commented when she saw me at work. It's been a tough weekend, and yesterday we didn't get a break, so I was really "hangry" when I got home. Went to bed around 11 pm, and was dead to the world until 8 am. It was an earlier start to what I'm used to on my days off. Gah, just remembered I put on a load of wash this morning. Must go hang the clothes up now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar