søndag 11. september 2016

I never get my hopes up, cause then i’ll never get let down. But you were something special

Is it a solution, or is it an escape? The few times I've allowed myself to think, my mind and I have been discussing. I imagine certain dreams, certain scenarios, and then I think to myself: would I be happy (happier) in that scenario. And most of the times my answer is no. Anywho, I'll save my broody thoughts for another day. Here's my dreamy dress. It looks slightly strange on, I suspect it's cause I've not got zero boobs to fill out the bust-area. However, I just couldn't pass the dress when I saw it. It's a midi-dress in baby blue. I love it, and I'm looking forward to wear it in my sister's wedding. My legs started peeling yesterday-- I noticed after the shower, where I had scrubbed my skin, that I was peeling. I'm not surprised per se, because my legs usually never tan, and this time they did. However, I am surprised it's happened nearly four weeks later. Ugh, is it too early to want to go back? Was listening to False Alarm whilst doing dishes, and I was reminded of my sometimes euphoric dance parties before I went to bed in Spain. I'm still getting through Teen Wolf, and I'm currently at season 3. Re-watching this show, knowing it'll end with the upcoming season, makes me look at the old seasons in another way, I guess. I'm pretty sure I've previously said season 3B is my favourite season, and I'm not retracting it. However, I've come to realise that I have a deep appreciation for the whole of season 3. I just think it's the season with most character-growth. Also, a lot of my favourite characters are in it. I have a lot of love for Braeden, especially love her with Derek (does that happen in season 3? Not sure). I'm part of the fandom who thinks that Derek Hale should have nice things, cause he's just had a really shitty life, hasn't he? Like, could the universe give him a break maybe. My biggest wish for the last season is for Derek to reappear, like, just even for a few minutes. I am however, pretty sure it won't happen. But you know, it's always nice to dream. My cousin left early yesterday, and I must admit that it's been really nice having her visiting. It's even perked my interest of travelling to the states (although I'm still a bit eh about the thought of going there). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar