mandag 20. april 2015

You were on the other side. Like always, you could never make your mind

During the past few weeks I've learned quite a few bits about Kiwi. For instance she's an avid-taxi user. She's also been to Thailand. That's two facts I didn't know before. But on our way home today, I gave her a crash-course in how to take a train properly. Yesterday I started up a string of messages to a Tumblr-user who I've followed for years probably. If it had been my 1D-Tumblr, I wouldn't have thought it was weird. But it was my personal one, and I struck up conversation on a whim. It's something I probably wouldn't have done any other day. But that's me, I do things on a whim sometimes, and sometimes it ends up good, other times badly. It feels a lot like having a pen-pal, although a seriously eloquent one. Today I've done next to nothing, which Kiwi and my belieber friend can confirm. And if you'd asked me what I have done today, I've got no idea. I'm currently enjoying myself a pear cider after having sat in the sun for an hour, reading about Dorothea Orem. The weather today has been unreal, more like summer than spring. I suggested we'd go swimming, but no one was up for it. I am going to write on my thesis now. Honestly. Really, soon, anyway. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar