onsdag 4. februar 2015

my broken pieces, you pick them up

My attitude as of right now is: don't speak to me unless it's about Teen Wolf. In my head I've started using phrases like "you've got nothing on me mountain ash!" or "you're the mistletoe of my existence". Kiwi informed me last night, that S3 is actually split in two parts, and therefore has 24 episodes rather than 12. Basically it means that I'm not going to be finished with S3 by the end of this week. However, I did just finish watching S3 part one. I'm really surprised by how much I've enjoyed TW. Especially S3 part one: it's all well thought through, and there's a line from the first episode till' the end. I think that's what makes it so good, because there's a link through all of the episodes, which is just really impressive considering the amount of planning that would take. I am excited to watch part two, though Netflix doesn't have it. Ugh. And it's the only thing I want to watch on Netflix at the moment, so right now my subscription to Netflix is a total waste. My evaluation today went well. It's not like I thought it wouldn't, but you never know. I've heard the horror stories. My favourite part of the day was the lunch because today was my nurse supervisor's birthday. She brought along a load of different fruits which she had cut up. Along with some vanilla crème and quark. She's a healthy person, so she wanted to bring something that wasn't cake (though obviously you can make healthy cakes. It just takes a lot of effort and time, which I'm guessing she hadn't). It was delicious, and we all started singing a birthday song, to my supervisor's horror. In the end she shed a tear, and her face was completely red. It was a good moment, is all. I've got the day off tomorrow, and I'm going to watch Teen Wolf all day long, probably. I'm just not in the mood of doing anything productive. I feel like that's all I've been doing lately, so I deserve a proper break where I don't think about it. Right now I ought to get something to eat before it's too late for my digestive system. (Also, in case you haven't noticed, I've been obsessed with Sugar by Maroon 5 for the past few days. My obsession is evident by the amount of times I've used the lyrics as titles for my past blog posts'). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar