fredag 12. desember 2014

All I need is to find somebody. I'll find somebody like you

I thought I might as well blog as I had turned my computer on. Yesterday, at 8 pm, you could find me in the sofa shouting bad words at the TV. I don't think there's anything that makes me shout just as much as watching a handball game, because the intensity is on the top almost throughout the whole game. I must applaud the goalkeeper, because she was ace during the second "round". The thing is that our usual (super) goalkeeper is pregnant, then the second keeper got hurt after the first match and had to go home. And now it's mostly all down to Solberg. It's very interesting, because our team is going through a generation shift, and there's loads of new players that I know little about. It's especially amusing to see family members with same surnames. "What am I supposed to call her??". I am most likely going to watch all the matches until the end of this championship, though maybe not on the day of my exam, because I'll be going out to share a celebration meal with the kilo-gang. I managed to see who the X Factor finalists are the other day, and I was gutted to see that my favourite is out. However the finalists are all great, so, it's a win anyway. I'm not sure if I'll watch the next episodes anytime soon. Cause the proper final is tomorrow, and the winner will be revealed on Sunday, in which One Direction are performing again! This time live, I imagine. And according to the rumours they are playing Where Do Broken Hearts Go. I can't wait, as it is one of my favourite songs, and it'll sort of give a feeling of how they'll perform it on tour. Speaking of tours; I follow Kodaline on Twitter, and recently I saw that they were releasing new UK and Ireland tour dates, and then they were going to release dates for Europe as well. And they tweeted a link, but when I clicked it, I came nowhere. Luckily I am subscribed to arrangers of concerts, yesterday night I checked my e-mail. And at the bottom of the mail was information about a new Kodaline concert. And that's the reason why I've turned on my computer today-- to buy tickets to the gig. I am going to the gig with Marble and Kiwi, the gang I was supposed to go with the last time (which was last year?? ah how the time flies by so quickly). I must go back to revising and reading LOTR fan fiction now, as time is moving far too quickly, and there's less than a week until my exam. Have a good day xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar