torsdag 27. november 2014

Darling when your feet are cold, wait up, I'm coming home. And all of you, I will hold. My love will clothe your bones


This is after Niall said he's usually the big spoon, and then Harry said he's usually the small spoon. I have so much love for Narry, it's wild. It's just hard to not smile when they are so delightful. I forget sometimes how much I enjoy it when the lads are doing promo, and Niall and Harry do interviews together. Those are the best (obviously a subjective opinion because they are my favourites). In one of the interviews I watched this morning, they stumbled across the topic of hot men. Amongst the names that were mentioned was Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, and McSteamy. The latter is incorrect, because they were talking about Patrick Dempsey, who is McDreamy. When they talked about meeting Gosling, Harry said "I haven't been graced with his presence, but we wish him all the best with his recent childbirth". I swear, he's almost thinks about babies as much as I do. As you might have noticed, I'm all about Harry's fashion sense when he's in the UK, not so much when he's around the rest of the world. But I must admit that it's definitely a yes from me for these jeans. Also, continuing this babble about One Direction-- in answer to who Steal My Girl is about, Liam answered: "Niall has a habit of just stealing girls". They really do enjoy making up rumours about him, and some are probably going to take it seriously. I think Niall's hairgame was better at the ARIAs than the AMAs, mostly because when he's got longer hair, I like it better down. Or, actually I think I just generally like it when he has it down. I think Louis' hairgame was stronger at the AMAs. Totally loved the swirly hair. I think Zayn looks heaven-sent most of the time. Niall and Katy (Perry) were cute as always. I will always appreciate their relationship, sweet munchkins. Also, this is Harry whistling after Taylor's (Swift) speech at the AMAs. I'm very conflicted as to if I want Haylor back together, or for Narry to finally see that they belong together. Also, here's Narry sharing a hug after fans have been throwing things at the lads, and Niall being sour about it. Haz then proceeds to announce that he'll be Niall's shield. The only twosome cuter than Narry, is Sir Ian McKellen and Sir Patrick Stewart, who are honestly the cutest best friends ever, probably. Alright, I've had my daily dose of One Direction now, and I can got to bed, only to get up early for school tomorrow. Should probably start saying "ah, home, sweet, home" each time I enter school, because it does seem like where I spend most of my time nowadays. Oh, it snowed today, like more than just ten minutes. I'm so chuffed, and so ready to get into holiday spirits. Right, must go to bed. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar