tirsdag 9. september 2014

it's been so long, maybe we're fireproof

Hi One Direction! I love these pictures. I wonder who took them? The dream cover, I think, would be if they took the pictures themselves. God, imagine them using a selfie as the cover of their album. The one thing that seems to be predictable about One Direction, is that their albums are released in November. I had this feeling that there would be new music around the corner, but I was shocked to read Niall's tweet on Monday afternoon: "We wanted to give "fireproof" to you as a gift, we feel it will give you a good idea of where we are going with ' FOUR' will sound like!". I saw this tweet just as I was going to "praksis", so I didn't have time to check it out before I got home yesterday. At 11:30 pm I was sat listening to Fireproof by One Direction off of their new album FOUR (I'm not quite sure whether it's in capital letters or not). And I was so overwhelmed, because in a way I'm not surprised at all by their "new" sound. But in another way I am very surprised that they've been brave enough to go in another direction, further from the more "poppy" sound. Sorry, obviously I can't explain music with proper words. Anyway, Fireproof wasn't the only reason for why I was overwhelmed. Nick Jonas released a new single called Jealous. And I listened to it yesterday, after listening to Fireproof. And my goodness, it's a proper tune, innit? There's like a row of CD's I want this autumn/winter. Gah, I am so knackered. It's always hard working a late shift, then an early shift the day after. I didn't get enough sleep, and even when it's silent at "praksis", you still have to be on alert for anything to happen. Suddenly there's a man with chest pains, or there's a new ambulance coming, etcetera. I told my co-workers that I felt stiff like a board. And one of them said: "in your back, you mean?". I said: "no, like, my whole body". And I had some co-workers agree with me. So I think the feeling of being stiff like a board comes along with being on the alert all the time, and always being a bit tense. I saw a bit of a skull today, so that was interesting. It's definitely not uninteresting being at my "praksis", because you get to see helluva lot. But I had another fun day. I had a patient that was a little baby boy, and he was so precious. God, I went out of that room feeling like I need a baby ASAP (meaning I need a baby to cuddle with until it starts crying). I am not at all tempted to read curriculum nor exercising today. And because I feel like being nice to myself, I might let myself off the hook. Though I'll probably do some stretching to get rid of that stiffness in my body. I'm currently playing an anatomical game, which is quite amusing. Oh dear, this is what I'm doing in my down time-- playing anatomical games. Lols. Oh, I realised that one of the probable reasons for why X Factor UK uses One Direction songs so frequently (apart from saying "hey, if you're in the X Factor you might reach this kind of success) is because Ben Winston is the director. He's also known as one of the directors behind This Is Us by One Direction, their new Concert DVD and the first One Direction documentary. He's basically been with One Direction since close to the start. Alright, so I'm going to just relax for the rest of the day, as it's important to take care of yourself. Have a nice one x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar