søndag 20. juli 2014

this is my choice and you're the drug that gets me through

On my way home from work today, I managed to get stung by a bee. It's been over a decade since I last was stung, and the sudden pain is really shocking. I was cycling home, and a bee must have gotten stuck to my tights, and thought it was being attacked. And it stung me, which I realised when I felt some burning stings in my thigh. My initial reaction was to beat it away. But the thing about these kind of stings, is that it hurts for a bit of time. Luckily I was so tired of work and cycling, that it sort of overshadowed the pain from the sting. But you know, it was interesting. I had a really heavy shift at work yesterday, and then I almost didn't sleep last night either. So when I woke up for work this morning, I didn't really feel at top. But work was really nice today-- very relaxing. Of all the bits I got from Volla for my birthday, my favourite gift was the pyjamas' from Forever 21 (oh so many nice pj's from Forever 21, ugh).Volla never fails at buying nice pj's, and this must be my favourite of all she's bought me. The top says: "Be nice ... or you'll end up on my blog". I looked at her when I read this line: "oh, you know that I have a blog?". Apparently she does. But the point is that I love the pj's because it's with shorts and not trousers, which is perfect seeing as it's so bloody warm now. I've spent the day doing some gardening, washing, making supper, etc. Just mundane and domestic things. I ought to say that I made some perfectly boiled broccoli and carrots tonight. Perfect! I'm currently scrolling through my Tumblr, and it appears that Louis' (Tomlinson) mum and step dad got married today. And I just-- Harry??? For goodness sake, can you button up your shirts? It's a bloody wedding. Apart from that, it looked like a really nice wedding. There's been a lot of weddings in the One Direction family as of late. Actually, there's been a lot of weddings this year, and like, all the time probably. Anyway, I'm going to try going to bed early, so I can wake up early and enjoy my day off properly. I'm planning to stroll around the mall, maybe let myself buy something interior-related. And then I might bake some cake. That's all the planning I am going to do. Let's see what actually happens tomorrow, you never know. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar